PGA HEAD GOLF PROFESSIONAL
Class A PGA Golf Professional nominated NJ PGA Teacher of the Year and listed as the top 10 Best of the best in NJ State Golf Magazine. For more then 25 years Walt has taught over 40,000 Individuals and group lessons and trained with some of the top 50 Golf Professionals.
Former Director of Golf at Preakness Hills Country Club, Mount Olive Golf Center, and Smithtown Landing Country Club. Many of Walt’s students have gone on to play high school, college, and professional golf. Several have earned college scholarships and qualified for National USGA events.
Walt’s adult students have worked hard and have been successful in many events including 2 time winner NJ State Sr. Championships, US Sr. Amateur Qualifiers, Met Open, State Open Qualifiers, US and NJ Mid Amateur Qualifiers and many local club champions. A number of Walt’s professional peers have had career success working with Walt.
Although Walt’s main career focus has always been in the teaching and coaching area, he has always had a strong commitment as a player.
Recent Tournament Participation
- PGA Match Play Championship
- NJ Senior PGA
- Met Sr Open
- NJ Sr Open
- NJ State Open
- Met Open
- Long Island Open
PGA Golf Professional
Phone: 201-906-0466 / website: http://www.pauljungolflessons.com
Teaching Golf Professional/PGA Class A Member
- Teaching experience over 15 years for all ages and genders
- Coaching a number of high school varsity players
- Produced AJGA (national junior tournament league) players
- Specializing candidates preparing for high school varsity team
- Participated in instructing Pioneer Tour Junior Program of Bergen County for two years
- Participates in touraments (State Open, Met Open, US open qualifiers, NJ PGA championship etc)
Main Focus of Teaching: Consistency of golf swing is achieved when a student learns basic forms and understands mechanics of ball striking. To train for proper golf swing, a student must be willing to make commitment to build good swing foundation. The lessons are designed to guide a student step by step without confusion to mind and body in order to build a golf swing that produces consistent results.
Chol Ho Lim(Charlie)
- Turned Golf Professional in 2005
- PGA Identification number : 27449920
- Competed in local and national level Golf Tournaments.
- US KID GOLF Certified Coach
- PCA(Positive Coaching Alliance) Certified Coach
- Worked NJPGA for 2011 PGA TOUR Playoff Barclays Championship at Plainfield country club.
- Worked with ” PLAY GOLF AMERICA” for PGA golf lesson 2009 – 2011
- Darlington Golf Course, 10 years, Mahwah, NJ
- Officer/Director/Founder, Square Two Golf Corporation
- Ping Clubfitter of the year, 2003
- LPGA Ping Clubfitter, taught club fitting for the LPGA, Austin, TX
- Titliest/Cobra, Wedges/Clubs, Certification
- Willowbrook Golf Center, Wayne, NJ
- Trained by and studied from well known golf Teaching Professionals
- Jim Ballard, Doral Country Club, Miami, Fl
- Dave Pelz, Putting/Chipping/Short Game, TX
- Pat Schwab, Playboy Country Club, Vernon, NJ
- Bob Boldt, Northern California Section, Professional of the Year/Senior Tour Player
PGA Golf Professional
Fifty Year Class A life member of the Professional Golfers Association of America who brings to Willowbrook Golf Center many years of teaching and tournament experience. He has established himself not only as a knowledgeable instructor, but also as a player winning several state tournaments and has 7 holes in one to his credit (the first one at the age of 16). Roger has spent most of his professional career as head golf professional at two of the most prestigious county clubs in New Jersey. He’s taught and played golf for over 50 years has given over 40,000 golf lessons. As hands-on instruction has helped numerous individuals achieve their full potential. No matter what your individual goals are, Roger will help you achieve them while having fun.